CT Engineering Product Warranty
CT Engineering- All products manufactured by CT Engineering are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from date of original purchase. This warranty is applicable only to parts which were purchased on or following June 1, 2007. All parts purchased on or preceding March 31, 2007 are
subject to the conditions of our previous warranty period of two years. This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser and is not transferable. This warranty is intended to cover CT Engineering products when they are used in the manner for which they were originally designed. This limited warranty shall be void on all products
found to have been used in racing or off-road applications, of any nature whatsoever, and on all products that show
evidence of abuse, lack of maintenance, improper installation, misapplication, alteration in any way whatsoever from their original design or negligence in the use of CT Engineering products by the original retail purchaser or by any agent of the original purchaser. The warranty specifically excludes, but is not limited to; brake pad material, brake rotors, clutch friction surfaces, belts, normal maintenance items, and those items designated as a racing part. This warranty applies only to products made by CT Engineering, and does not include claims for labor or inconvenience. This warranty does not cover consequential damages claimed as a result of the failure or use of a CT Engineering product. Other products distributed by CT Engineering are covered by the terms of that manufacturer's warranty. CT Engineering reserves the right to change product design and/or specification without prior notice.
Warranty Service Procedure - In the event a problem develops with a CT Engineering product, please contact CT Engineering at 916.635.4550 during our normal business hours (8 AM to 5 PM M-F PST).
1. It may be determined that the product will have to be returned to CT Engineering for warranty inspection. A Return Goods Authorization will be assigned to you and is required for return, unless specified otherwise by a CT Engineering employee.
2. The retailer or the customer should return the product in question, freight prepaid. It must be accompanied by the
original sales receipt and a clear description of the problem.
3. If the product is determined to be defective and within the warranty period, CT Engineering will repair, replace or issue a credit to the customer at CT Engineering's discretion. Any repaired or replaced product will be returned to sender, freight prepaid via UPS or truck.
4. No replacement warranty parts will be shipped until original parts are returned to CT Engineering for inspection. Returns
- In the event that a purchase must be returned, please contact a CT Engineering salesperson for a Return
Goods Authorization number.
1. All returns must have the RGA number clearly written on shipping label or box, or shipment may be refused.
2. No returns after 14 days.
3. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all merchandise returned in 100% resalable condition (clean packaging, all pieces intact, etc.). If returned goods are not 100% resalable, an additional charge will be assessed. If merchandise is damaged, or shows signs of installation, the return will be disallowed.
4. All returns must be freight prepaid.
5. Special Orders parts are not returnable.
6. All approved returns are for credit only.
3239 Monier Circle., Suite 5
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
Phone : 916.635.4550